1. Candidates with tenant resources in the local Cambodian market or relevant leasing work experience at Chip Mong and AEON are preferred.
2. Capable to communicate in Chinese, English and Khmer.
3. Excellent language and communication skills.
1. Assist the leasing manager to promote the leasing of the company's commercial projects.
2. Regularly report work status and customer follow-up to the Leasing Manager, and conduct regular work summaries to improve work planning and effectiveness.
4. Establish a customer database for commercial projects and maintain customer relationships.
5. Bring in, negotiate, and sign contracts with all types of tenants, select brand tenants and high-quality clients according to their market positioning.