“Be dedicated to public charity, advocate corporate duty, and promote social harmony and progress” is the mission statement of Prince Real Estate Charitable Foundation, a charitable organization backed by Prince Real Estate Group.
The Prince Real Estate Charitable Foundation Organization focuses on social welfare projects, including municipal development and ecological protection with an increasing focus on helping school dropouts, the disabled and elderly who live on their own.
Seeded with nearly a million dollars by the Prince Real Estate Group, it continues to receive financial support with a proportion of annual property sales dedicated to the charity every year. Meanwhile, it has also received donations from social groups and people across various walks of life.
Upholding the values of "Concentration, Persistence, Fraternity and Harmony", Prince Real Estate Charitable Foundation Organization has launched more than 240 charity events benefiting 238,700 people with donations amounting to $5.3 million, as of May 2021.
Please find below a detailed charter governing the activities of the Foundation.
I. Objectives of the Charitable Foundation:
(1) To conduct charitable activities such as assisting the poor, the disabled and orphans, providing disaster relief and fight against epidemic diseases etc.;
(2) To fundraise from individuals and social organizations with the Prince Real Estate Group as the primary;
(3) To conduct charitable activities to help school dropouts;
(4) To engage in development projects to enhance youth education and other forms of socially beneficial educational activities;
(5) To participate in re-education projects to enhance the professionalism of industrial workers;
(6) To support charitable projects looking to improve traffic safety;
(7) To take part in charity projects that enhance urban planning and design;
(8) To handle other types of business activities approved by the administrative department.
II. The Mission Statement of the Foundation:
Be dedicated to public charity, advocate corporate duty, and promote social harmony and progress.
III. The Vision of the Charity Foundation:
The Foundation upholds the values of "Concentration, Persistence, Fraternity and Harmony". The Foundation aims to make Prince Real Estate Group a respected and well-known international real estate enterprise in Cambodia.
IV. Development Plans of the Charitable Foundation:
(1) Short-term goals (1-2 years): In the first two years of the Foundation’s existence, it aimed to carry out charitable projects in a professional manner relying on the initial fund of US$1 million. Initially, it focused on helping school dropouts, enhancing youth education, promoting re-education of industrial workers, contributing to traffic safety and urban planning projects in order to build a positive corporate image for Prince Real Estate.
(2) Mid-term goal (3-5 years): In recent years, the Foundation has aimed to become sustainable on its own merits and raise its profile in Cambodia as a charitable organization with total funding increasing to $10 million;
(3) Long-term (7-8 years): In the long-term, the Prince Real Estate Charitable Foundation aims to become a famous brand across Southeast Asia with the size of the foundation’s fund increasing to $100 million or more.
V. The Funding Sources of the Charitable Foundation are:
(1) Initial charitable investment from the Prince Real Estate amounting to $1 million;
(2) Charitable donations equating $2 per square meter of each square meter sold across the Group’s properties;
(3) Donations by social organizations and other compassionate individuals collected through collaborations with associate organizations and social resource platforms;
(4) Voluntary donations by employees.
VI. Specific Projects:
(1) Volunteer Projects
In order to coordinate with the public welfare work of the Foundation, a volunteer team comprised of staff has been set up within the enterprise. In addition to supporting the implementation of various projects, the team has conducted independent programs such as Help Dropout Children Return to Classroom (a key project), Visiting Orphans, Visits to Homes Of Autistic Children, Planting Trees, Care For the Elderly, Aid to Children Affected By the Earthquake etc.
(2) Education Projects
We have contributed funds to improve educational outcomes in Phnom Penh. Prince Real Estate Charitable Foundation has financially supported youth education and other social education development projects to provide impoverished children with improved educational opportunities. Meanwhile, the Foundation has also promoted innovation and public responsibility among college students.
(3) Professionalism Re-education Project
This project aims to elevate the professionalism of Cambodian industrial workers, with its emphasis on re-education to accelerate the industries in dire need in the initial development of Cambodia. Through its cooperation with the government, industry management departments and schools, professional training sessions on skills, vocational training, computer, program control, etc., have been conducted in evening schools.
(4) Traffic Safety Projects
Traffic has become a major cause of high mortality in Phnom Penh, Cambodia. In particular, little attention is paid to safety awareness and traffic regulations at the primary stage of the Kingdom’s economic development. Through activities sponsored by school and transportation department, the project is conducive to the reduction of traffic accidents such as "traffic safety officer" at the junctions of Phnom Penh to strengthen safety guidance and activities like First Aid Sponsorship at Hospitals.
(5) Charity Project of Urban Planning and Design
In terms of development of Phnom Penh, urban planning has lagged behind the overall development of the city. Through collaborative projects with government planning departments like Urban Planning Seminar and Training Scheme of Financing Studies for the Planning of Developed Countries, we have drawn on the successful experience from other countries to reduce the constraints of development caused by poor urban planning.
(6) Fund-raising Plan on Social Platform
The Prince Real Estate Charitable Foundation is dedicated to profoundly integrating enterprises both at home and abroad, as well as through the internet. It has worked on raising the public’s contribution to charity through networking, taking advantage of resources and utilizing the social influence of corporate leaders so that the public can play a leading role in charity work. In the future, we hope to promote Public Welfare Mode 2.0 involving the public.
VII. Bank Account Details of the Prince Real Estate Charitable Foundation Organization:
Beneficiary：PRINCE REAL ESTATE CHARITABLE FOUNDATION ORGANIZATION
Bank of Beneficiary：BANK OF CHINA LIMITED, OLYMPIC SUB-BRANCH
For any assistance or queries
Contact: Ms Zhang
Phone: +855 (0) 99 326 669